Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation Stick | thegoodway

Hello my beautiful people,

and welcome back to my blog! Today I decided to do another makeup review, as I really enjoy writing them and you guys seem to like them as well. If you haven't seen my last two reviews then make sure to check them out, I will link them down below.



So today I'm going to review the Makeup Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation Stick, phew, that's a mouthful. I have been testing this out for a bit over a month, and have been giving it a proper go. It's a full coverage foundation, which leaves your skin with a pretty chewy and glowy look, which is perfect for a normal to dry skin but also if you have combination skin, you should be fine with just setting it with a powder, that's what I have been doing.

Makeup Forever offer quite a few shades of this, but not as many as in the liquid foundation, I have the lightest shade which is 115 = R230. It matches my skin tone perfectly, it's like the exact same shade as my normal skin, which is really not easy to find these days, usually it's too yellow or too pink in the under tone or not light enough, but with this one I didn't have any problems in that direction.



The foundation stick is so practical and easy to use, you literally just draw some lines across your face and blend them in with either a brush or a beauty blender, I especially like to use the Zoeva 102 Silk Finish Brush for that. It lasts on my skin with a setting powder for a good couple of hours, though I need to touch up the powder as my nose tends to get oilier threw out the day but on the rest of my face it does look still the same after hours of wearing it.



I took all of these photos in natural daylight, to make sure that all of you can see what it looks like in real life properly. I'm not wearing anything else on my face except from the foundation, no concealer, powder or blusher. As you can see it covers up all of my imperfections and hyper pigmentation, which I suffer from really badly. Hearing the word "full coverage" can mislead you on thinking that it's heavy and thick, but this foundation still feels so lightweight on your face and you can barely feel it.






All in one I have to say that I love this foundation, and I can only recommend it, there are no bad things to say about it what so ever. Obviously it's not on the cheap side but not too expensive either that it breaks your bank. So if you are interested in trying it out then I'd definitely say give it a go, it's very much worth it!

Other Makeup reviews:

Eyeko Eye Do Mascara

Vichy Dermablend Foundation

That's the end of this weeks blog post, if you liked it make sure to leave me a comment down below, and to share it on your social media's. Let me know what you think of this foundation, if you have already tried it out, I'd love to know your opinion! And if you have anything you'd like me to test out and review then leave me those in the comments down below as well.

Mary going offline xx

Recent Post:

February Favourites

0 comments