Vichy Dermablend Foundation | Makeup review with thegoodway

Hello my loves,

and welcome back to another makeup review! I do hope you enjoyed my last one and that I could help some of you. If you haven't seen it yet, then don't worry I will link it down below, but before you go and check that one out, why not stick with me for today's review? So, shall we?

For today's makeup review I decided on the Vichy Dermablend foundation. I have been giving it a proper go and have been wearing it for the last couple of weeks, nearly every single day, so it's save to say that my opinion's waterproof.

The foundation claims to be a full-coverage and leave your skin looking more even with a matte finish. I do agree coverage wise, though it doesn't cover all of my scars that I've got. With the matte finish I don't agree at all, might be my skin as it's producing more oil around my T-zone at the moment, but it definitely leaves your skin looking glowy and healthy. It is very long lasting on my skin and doesn't feel heavy at all, which you kind of always expect with a full coverage foundation. My skin can get quite irritated with some foundations but I haven't had a problem in that direction with this one at all. I would say it's great for the oily skin girls, as well as the dry skin one's, as it just doesn't leave you looking flat or dull.

It's best applied with either your hands or buffed in with a buffing brush, I like using the Zoeeva Silk Finish Brush. I have tried applying it with a damp beauty blender, but I would not recommend doing that as I found the foundation separated on my skin after just dabbing over my nose area. So watch out for that if you want to try it. Another good tip that I would recommend with using it on your nose, is to apply as little as you possibly can, my nose tends to get quite red so this usually is a necessity for me but as this foundation is on the more full coverage side it's not a big deal.




All in one I reckon it's a pretty good foundation, if you have some scaring from blemishes that you want to cover up and are up for a fuller coverage on a daily bases then I can give you my approval that it's worth it. Only issue I had was the separating, and if you suffer from really bad scaring, as I am, then be aware of the fact that it probably won't cover up all of them!

If you liked this review, then please let me know in the comment section below as well as your opinion on this foundation if you have tried it already! Also if you've got anything that you would like me to review and try out and then let me know and I will definitely try to get back!

First makeup review: Eyeko Eyedo Mascara

Disclaimer: Due to some technical problems with my new camera, I had to give it in repair, so I had to switch to my old camera for today. I hope you don't mind the change in quality.

Mary going offline xx

0 comments