Top Christmas Movies ❅Blogmas Day 11❅

Hello my shining stars,

and welcome to Blogmas Day ❅11! *Christmas song playing in the background* I do hope that all of you are enjoying the pre-Christmas time as much as I am and that you are enjoying Blogmas so far! I'm so happy that I decided to do Blogmas this year, because I'm super excited to share all of the posts I have prepared for you! But without further ado, grab yourself a hot chocolate, get all cosy and keep on reading!

Christmas time isn't Christmas time without watching Christmas movies like a million times! There are so many Christmas movies out there and all of them are without a doubt classic, cult and absolutely amazing. But there are a few that I specifically like which I'm going to share with you today!



The Santa Clause 1,2 & 3


Somehow he finds himself killing Santa a week before Christmas. Next day he wakes up as Santa himself and needs to face all the goodies and badies that come with the Santa life, it's not all sparkly and filled with hot chocolates in front of an open fire. He needs to rescue Christmas and together with his son he's going to have a journey full of love, joy and fun.


OMG! I LOVE "The Santa Clause" so much! I used to go crazy about these movies when I was a kid, not gonna lie I still do now... *chuckle* It's just such a cute story and who doesn't love a good happy ending? Definitely give these a watch if you haven't already as they are some of the cult and classic Christmas movies out there!


Elf



Do I even need to say anything about this? I'm pretty sure that everyone knows and loves "Elf" just as much as I do!

He's like the cutest little big baby (if that makes any sense at all, haha) who's searching for his father "Father Christmas". The only downside? He has to find him in the real world where so many people are dressed like Father Christmas, especially during this time of year!

A MUST for everyone!






The Holiday


Desperate to escape all the men and drama in their life, two women decide to swap their houses during Christmas time.

One heartbroken and crying over a man who never loved her back living on the countryside in England, the other cheated by her husband and not able to shed a single tear living in LA, California.

They couldn't be any more different. But both will soon see themselves faced with all the love and Christmas spirit.


Who doesn't love a witty romance? I love this movie! It's the first one I watch as soon as we write December! So if you haven't watched it already then I highly recommend you do!








Home Alone & Home Alone 2



Classic, cult and everyone's favourite! Left at home by accident, Kevin couldn't be happier. He can eat what he wants, play as long as he wants, turn up the music as loud as he wants and doesn't have to go to bed when he's told too. Two burglars make the most of the Holiday season and steal as many goods as they can find, Kevin's house will soon be under attack too. What they don't know is that Kevin is prepared and has some good comebacks coming their way.

I love it, you love it, my mum loves it, your grandparents love it, we all love it!

Deck The Halls

New neighbors are never a real pleasure. But when they try to compete everyone in their Christmas decoration, then it's getting dirty.

I don't want to give too much away, as the story line can be told in 5 sentences. Though I'm pretty sure that all of you know it anyways, but if you happen to not know it, well then hurry and give it a watch. One of the funniest movies ever produced!






Love Actually


Love in every corner. New love. Old love. Died love. Finding love. Love in every shape and that all during Christmas time. This can only mean something good!

A classic one and, again, a favourite of a lot of people, including me! But if you do count to the people who haven't seen it yet, then now is your time to jump on the bandwagon!

Jingle All The Way



A dad who's on the hunt for the ONE present his child so desperately wants? Well that's going to be a funny, long and difficult task to achieve. And turning into the toy itself doesn't make things easier then they are.


A Christmas movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger? Uhm, yes please!





















A Christmas Carol


It couldn't get any more classic than that! The old and cult story of "A Christmas Carol" in its most beautiful state. This is a must for everyone out there, no matter how old you are, you're never too old for this!


Ice Sculpture Christmas



This is a fairly new movie and I only took notice of it by Netflix. Ah, good old Netflix what would I do without you during Christmas time?

A young woman is desperate to live her dream, her father meanwhile wants to make his wife, who sadly died a few years ago, dream become reality. Both of them working hard together and meeting an old friend along the way, they might be able to achieve their goals.

This just one of the cutest movies I have ever seen in my life! I plead you to watch this movie, please give it a go, I guarantee you won't be disappointed!










Which Christmas movies are you going to watch non-stop this season? Let me know in the comments down below, I'd love to watch some of your recommendations! Also don't forget to follow my blog so you don't miss out on the still upcoming additions to Blogmas!

Mary tobogganing offline xx 

0 comments