Beauty Wishlist - September Edit

Hello you beautiful people,

how are you all today on this gloomy day? Last weekend before school starts, not quite sure how I feel about that, kind of excited (no I haven't gone mad!) because it's my last year before going to University but on the other hand I want to sleep! Anyways let me stop rambling, grab yourself a cuppa and enjoy today's post!

I have seen this going around the Internet, blogging community to be precise, and I wanted to give it a whirl and I hope you will enjoy it! My September wishlist  is kind of big and to be honest I really had to restrain myself to put more on it but there wasn't enough space anyway so I wasn't able to fit it all, though I can save the other ones for another time!

Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed - Moostone //

As many of you will know if you read my blog quite regularly, I only ever use one highlighter and I really want to start using more and trying out different ones. That's why I have gone for this Becca highlighter as it's cult and probably one of the most beautiful shades I have ever seen!

Chanel Le Rouge Collection - Fall16 - Les 4 Ombres  Eyeshadow Quad in 268 //

I think there might have never been a collection that is as stunning as Chanel's this years AW16 Collection. Seriously, if you're a lover of warm, rusty and red shades, like myself, than you will love this! I have laid a specific eye on their eyeshadow quad which is just everything I want in a palette!

Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette //

Probably one of the most well-known beauty products among the Beauty Blogger and YouTube community. I love me a good matte eyeshadow palette so this is just perfect for me. I also think that it's a very versatile palette, as the larger pan eyeshadows make up for a good under eye setting powder and a very good contour shade for pale people like me!

Charlotte Tilbury Lipsticks //

Again, very well known in the blogger industry, for probably very good reasons! I haven't heard any bad reviews about this at all, only ever good things if not fantastic ones! So it's only right for me to be dying to try some of her lipsticks, especially the Matte Revolution Collection and her most recent release of the Hot Lips Collection, just lush!

Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer //

The amount of times I have visited a Urban Decay counter and tried this concealer on the back of my hand is ridiculous. I have wanted to try this for so long and I think this month will be the time where I will just bite the bullet and go for it! What do you say, shall I go for it?

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation //

I love a good medium to full coverage foundation that lasts long on your skin and looks great on! So I've heard does this foundation, hands I really want to get my hands on it ASAP but god it's expensive people! Have you tried it?

Ofra Cosmetics Long Lasting Liquid Lipsticks //

Liquid Lipsticks have changed my makeup game, literally! I like the look of the standard lipsticks in the bullet but was never too keen on how the matte formulas would feel on my lips. So when liquid lipsticks actually became a thing I was head over heels! I haven't tried that many brands though, so again I want to change that and try as many as possible (A cult beauty order is coming my way with some!) so it is no different to the Ofra ones! I have heard amazing things about these and their colour range is insanely pretty!

Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder in Translucent //

Do I even have to say anything about this? Like really, I think everyone and their mother knows about this setting powder! It's supposed to keep your makeup on for ages and to make your skin look airbrushed which is what everyone wants, right? At least I want that and if a powder is able to do so I want it in my makeup bag but it's literally always sold out!

Now that's it for my wishlist for September, let me know your thoughts on the products! Also I would love to know your wishlists so do feel free to leave me those in the comments down below! Make sure your follow my blog so keep up to date with and never miss a post of mine!

Mary going offline xx

2 comments

  1. I hear the Naked Skin concealer is quite good! Hopefully this month is the month we'll get another amazing review from you on it!! Fingers crossed :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I heard great things about it too! You're too kind, that's so sweet of you to say, it means a lot to me that you enjoy my reviews! xoxo :)

      Delete