The A-line skirt

Hello everybody!

Today's post is going to be about something different and something that I wanted to do for quite a while already: a fashion post. So, as always, I hope you enjoy my opinion on one of the latest Summer Fashion Trends of 2015, and please let me know your opinions on this and maybe on some other trends as well, in the comments down below.

The A-line skirt has become a massive trend over the last couple of weeks, it is totally 70's inspired, which I got to say I love, so as soon as I saw this trend becoming more and more popular I was so into it! Now in this outift I am wearing a white A-line skirt with a simple black sleevless T-shirt, I do have a brown suede, fake of course, A-line skirt as well, which I love with a passion, I got it from H&M, so if you are interested in it then head over to their website!






Another massive trend this year is silver everything, silver jewellery, silver bags, and silver shoes as is being showed in this outfit. I absolutely love these shoes, they don't just look different and cool, they also add a nice and interesting touch to every plain outfit you got!



Outfit:
Skirt - Topshop
Top - Zara
Shoes - Office

Other:
Watch - Michael Kors
Ring - E-Sprit
Nails - Essie "Bikini so teeny
Make-up - Tutorial on my YouTube Channel coming soon!


Mary going offline xx

0 comments